Evaluation Board TECEV104 for TEC Controllers TECA1-5V-5V-D
TEC controllers are used for driving TECs (Thermo-Electric Coolers) with high stability in regulating the object temperature, high energy efficiency, zero EMI, and small package.
Effective evaluation of TEC controllers can be done by using the TECEV104 Evaluation Board. This evaluation board is mainly used for purposes of tuning the TEC controller's external compensation network so as to match the characteristics of users’ thermal load. Tuning facilitates minimization of the thermal control loop’s response time whilst keeping the control loop stable.
Using this evaluation board allows for among others:
1. Setting maximum output voltage
2. Setting set-point temperature
3. Monitoring output voltage
4. Monitoring actual thermal load temperature
5. Tuning the compensation network so as to match thermal load
Features of the TECEV104 evaluation board include:
1. A complete tuning and application circuit used for driving a TEC, setting output voltage limit, tuning the compensation network, and setting set-point temperature point for the thermal load.
2. LED for displaying the controller’s temperature status.
3. Multiple connection pads to allow for connecting with external instruments and components.
For questions, please e-mail to email@example.com or call: (408) 748-9100