Note: Delivery as Usual.
ATI warrants performance of its products for one year to the specifications applicable at the time of sale, except for products damaged by excessive abuse. Products found not meeting the specifications within one year from the date of sale can be exchanged free of charge.
ATI reserves the right to make changes to its products or to discontinue any product or service without notice, and advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify, before placing orders, that information being relied on is current and complete.
All products are sold subject to the terms and conditions of sale supplied at the time of order acknowledgment, including those pertaining to warranty, patent infringement, and limitation of liability. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent ATI deems necessary to support this warranty. Specific testing of all parameters of each device is not necessarily performed, except those mandated by government requirements.
Customers are responsible for their applications using ATI components. To minimize risks associated with the customers’ applications, adequate design and operating safeguards must be provided by the customers to minimize inherent or procedural hazards. ATI assumes no liability for applications assistance or customer product design.
ATI does not warrant or represent that any license, either expressed or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, mask work right, or other intellectual property right of ATI covering or relating to any combination, machine, or process in which such products or services might be or are used. ATI’s publication of information regarding any third party’s products or services does not constitute ATI’s approval, warranty, or endorsement thereof.
IP (Intellectual Property) Ownership: ATI retains the ownership of all rights for special technologies and/or techniques embedded in its products, the designs for mechanics, optics, plus all modifications, improvements, and inventions made by ATI for its products and/or projects.
We are currently looking for distributors worldwide for selling and distributing our products, such as resistor kits, capacitor kits, inductor kits, laser drivers, TEC controllers, LED drivers, lighting systems, etc.
Contact us if you are interested in selling any of our products.
Please include:Name, Address, Phone, Company Name and a brief description of your educational back-ground and professional experiences.
Complete customer satisfaction is our top priority, and offering great customer service is just the first step. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell. If there are any problems with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we would be happy to help you return your purchase.
• We offer a full refund or exchange for a faulty or damaged item when you contact us within 30 days of the received date (shipping charges not included). We may ask you to provide us with evidence of the faulty item to determine the technical flaws of the product.
• Returned items for a refund must be unopened and in new condition. It should be within its original box and include all components and packing material. For the products with pins, such as laser drivers and TEC controllers, we do not accept the return of such controllers with pins soldered.
• To enable quick processing of your return, please call us at for a RMA number before shipping the product back to us.
• You will be responsible for the return shipping cost in addition to the original shipping costs.
• There will be a 20% restocking fee, and the customers will be responsible for shipping the items back to us in the original good condition, we will refund the 80% of the products cost, excluding the shipping fee paid by the original order.
* Please contact us before returns.
* Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported within 30 days of the received date.
We are doing our best to improve our customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail us: