In the circuit design, resistors and capacitors are commonly used components. To meet the needs of circuit design, numerous tests will be carried out on the circuit and various values of resistors and capacitors will be connected to the circuit. Frequent soldering and replacement of components are a waste of time and energy that can also damage the circuit.
To fix the issues listed above, Analog Technologies has designed and developed a new variable resistor and capacitor box ATRCT101.
The variable resistor & capacitor box includes:
· Independent resistance adjustment circuit
· Independent capacitance adjustment
· General adjustment circuit
The three modes can directly connect to the circuit.
· Independent resistance adjustment circuit provides the required resistance for the circuit separately
· Independent capacitance adjustment circuit provides the required capacitance for the circuit separately
· Independent resistance adjustment circuit and the independent capacitance adjustment circuit are connected to the circuit to form a general adjustment circuit, which provides the circuit with the required resistance and capacitance at the same time.
The resistor/capacitor in the circuit is combined in series and in parallel, which forms an independent resistance/capacitance adjustment circuit with the use of rocker switches. The independent resistance adjustment circuit includes 6 positions (1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ and 100kΩ), and each position is composed of a resistor module and a switch. The independent capacitance adjustment circuit also includes 6 positions (10pF, 100pF, 1nF, 10nF, 100nF and 1μF), and each of the positions consists of a capacitor module and a switch.
The resistance/capacitance module is designed according to the arrangement of resistance/capacitance values 1-2-2-5 by four small resistance/capacitance modules with switches. The final output resistance/capacitance can be individually selected from any integer value from 1 to 10 composed of 1, 2, 2, and 5 in each position, and multiplied by the unit of the output position. When none of 1, 2, 2, and 5 of a position are selected, the position value is 0. When any of 1, 2, 2, and 5 of each position are selected, the default initial resistance is 0.64Ω and the initial capacitance is 11pF.
For the details of this variable resistor & capacitor box: https://www.analogtechnologies.com/variable_resistor_capacitor_box.html
For other adjustable decade boxes: https://www.analogtechnologies.com/adjustable_decade_boxes.html
For more products on our official website: https://www.analogtechnologies.com/