- ATI warrants performance of its products for one year to the specifications applicable at the time of sale, except for products being damaged by excessive abuse. Products found not meeting the specifications within one year from the date of sale can be exchanged free of charge.
- ATI reserves the right to make changes to its products or to discontinue any product or service without notice, and advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify, before placing orders, that information being relied on is current and complete.
- All products are sold subject to the terms and conditions of sale supplied at the time of order acknowledgment, including those pertaining to warranty, patent infringement, and limitation of liability. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent ATI deems necessary to support this warranty. Specific testing of all parameters of each device is not necessarily performed, except those mandated by government requirements.
- Customers are responsible for their applications using ATI components. In order to minimize risks associated with the customers’ applications, adequate design and operating safeguards must be provided by the customers to minimize inherent or procedural hazards. ATI assumes no liability for applications assistance or customer product design.
- ATI does not warrant or represent that any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, mask work right, or other intellectual property right of ATI covering or relating to any combination, machine, or process in which such products or services might be or are used. ATI’s publication of information regarding any third party’s products or services does not constitute ATI’s approval, warranty or endorsement thereof.
- IP (Intellectual Property) Ownership: ATI retains the ownership of all rights for special technologies and/or techniques embedded in its products, the designs for mechanics, optics, plus all modifications, improvements, and inventions made by ATI for its products and/or projects.
We are currently looking for distributors worldwide for selling and distributing our products, such as resistor kits, capacitor kits, inductor kits, laser drivers, TEC controllers, LED drivers, lighting systems, etc.
Contact us if you are interested in selling any of our products in your area by writing to:
Please include: name, address, phone #, company name and a brief description of your educational back-ground and professional experiences.